Q:I'm not homophobic. I'm not transphobic. I never said I was. All I said was cisphobia exists (looking back, I actually used non-cis when I thought I accidentally used trans*) and it should not exist. Please stop making me look like such a bad person. It's awful.
I’ll copy paste from the “how to intersectional fandom” tag:
"If you’re on the list, you’re welcome to bask in the negative attention if that makes you feel better, just know it’s not really about you. I only judge your actions and use you as an educational tool, because that’s the only value you have for this tumblr. I understand that you’re a human being with emotions, blah, blah, blah, but that’s immaterial for what I’m trying to do."
In your case you’re an example of cishets who prioritize ‘some people being ~mean to them on tumblr’ over the very real life and death issues non-cishets have to go through, many times on a daily basis. I’m not here to make you feel good or bad. I’m not here to portray you as an evil monster. You’re just an example of how not to be if you want to be an ally. Also, look up tone policing. You might learn a thing or two.
Or not. That’s none of my business. Again, it’s really not about you.
saying cisphobia exists is transphobic
this is not hard
22 Notes/ Hide
- sulthind likes this
- thisbitchyellsback reblogged this from intersectionalfandom
- princesse-tchimpavita likes this
- nitrothundr reblogged this from stridersnakedtuesdays
- atomic-glitter likes this
- transpotter reblogged this from smitethepatriarchy
- weedpullswoman likes this
- bruschemi likes this
- torbsadorbs likes this
- smitethepatriarchy reblogged this from theroguefeminist and added:
- waltzofthemoneymakers reblogged this from theroguefeminist
- waltzofthemoneymakers likes this
- mccalldolaon likes this
- scarlet-witched likes this
- tumblunni likes this
- theroguefeminist reblogged this from intersectionalfandom and added:
- theroguefeminist likes this
- literarysins likes this
- thebreakfastbaron likes this
- intersectionalfandom posted this